The start of every football season brings excitement to Chicago with fans ready to cheer on the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field.
This year feels particularly electric as the Bears head into their 100th season. Hilton, also in its centennial year, is proud to be an official hotel partner of the Chicago Bears and is excited to celebrate 100 shared years with fans this season.
Offering 11 brands, 90+ hotels in the Chicagoland area, and over 20 hotels downtown, Hilton provides travelers with a variety of options – treat yourself to a night away before or after the game and explore our Chicagoland hotels.
If you’re looking to gear up for game day or celebrate after a win, explore some of these exclusive Chicago Bears hotel packages throughout Chicagoland with Lyft credits to get you to the game, local beers, or even Bears-themed rooms. Plus check out upcoming Chicago Bears events, happening at our hotels throughout the season.
Check out these Bears-themed packages*:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown South Loop: don’t let your Bears pride stop at the stadium. Treat yourself to the “Ultimate Bears Suite” where your room will be decked out in Bears gear for an incredible game day photo op. Plus enjoy snacks, drinks, parking at the hotel, late checkout, and the Chicago Bears Centennial Scrapbook. Available for 9/28 and 9/29, 10/19 and 10/20, 10/26, 11/9, 11/23, 12/5, and 12/22.
- Homewood Suites and Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown South Loop: driving in for a game? Book the “Stay, Park, and Watch” package for 10/26, 11/9 and 11/23 to get hotel parking with your stay at Homewood Suites Chicago Downtown South Loop or Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown South Loop. These hotels are just a 15 minute walk from Soldier Field.
- Hiltons at McCormick Place: less than a mile from Soldier Field, stay at 1 of 3 brands at the Hiltons at McCormick Place – book the “Gameday” package for a 6-pack of local beer and discounted parking for 1 vehicle at Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, or Home2 Suites Chicago McCormick Place.
- The Wit a DoubleTree by Hilton: book the “Da Bears Sweets” package to celebrate with in-room treats like mini football cupcakes, pretzels & mustard, orange & blue gummy bears, and BBQ popcorn. Or opt for “Da Bears Beers” to see your room stocked with four local craft beers.
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown West Loop: book the “Tailgate” package, which includes a Suite Shop credit for game day beer and snacks + rideshare credit to get you to or from the game.
- Hampton Inn Chicago-O’Hare International Airport: if you’re flying in for a game, book the “Tailgate Snacks” package which includes a tailgate snack pack in a small reusable bag for easy travel.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago – Alsip: book the “Game Day Package” for hotel perks plus bonus Honors Points. The package includes 1000 Honors Points per stay, breakfast for 2 per day, late check-out, and 2 drink tickets per stay for Algaur’s or Spotlight Lounge.
Don’t miss these events and season-long ways to celebrate:
- Hilton Chicago: visit the Hilton Chicago on November 19th from 5-5:30PM for a chance to meet a Chicago Bears alumni player! This will be a great kickoff to the holiday season with a collaboration between Kitty O’Shea’s and Sketchbook Brewing Company along with the unveiling of Hilton Chicago’s famous annual Chicago Gingerbread City.
- The Wit a DoubleTree by Hilton: visit theWit’s State and Lake Chicago Tavern for a pre- or post-game cocktail. Try the “Bear Force One” made with Beefeater Gin, St~Germain, peach-mint tea, grapefruit, and lemon, available during the Bears season.
- LondonHouse Chicago: stop-in for a Chicago favorite. During the Bears season, LondonHouse’s LH on 21 will be serving The Touch Down, the LH Italian Beef served with house made giardiniera, aioli, pickled onions paired with hand cut French fries, a can of Old Style and a shot of bourbon.
We’re excited for the 2019/2020 Chicago Bears season and can’t wait to see you at check-in.
*Packages & offers are subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.