The Chicago Marathon brings in runners from all 50 states and over 100 countries. The race also draws over a million spectators who line the course to cheer the runners on as they make their way through 29 distinct and vibrant Chicago neighborhoods.
Visitors and locals alike get to experience the iconic skyline of downtown, the home of the Chicago Cubs in Wrigleyville, the vibrancy of Boystown, music & dancing in Pilsen, and dragon-costumed dancers in Chinatown. The race starts and ends in one of downtown Chicago’s most well-known parks, Grant Park, which is home to the Art Institute and Buckingham Fountain.
Whether you’re in town to conquer the Chicago Marathon or to cheer on your friends & family, some of our Chicagoland Hilton hotels have some great ways you can carb up the night before the race or celebrate over brunch.
Pasta and brunch specials:
- Conrad Chicago: celebrate post-race on Sunday with 20% off food for brunch or dinner at Baptiste & Bottle. To access the discount, a runner may show their race bib to get 20% off food for either brunch or dinner for a party of up to 6 – available that Sunday only, open to guests as well as the public.
- Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, and Home2 Suites Chicago McCormick Place: get 10% off pasta dishes at Fatpour Tap Works McCormick when you show your Hilton key card over Marathon weekend.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile: enjoy a $12 pasta special at 511 North which includes cavatelli pasta with choice of three different sauces pesto, bolognese, or butter sauce. Available Friday and Saturday, simply visit hotel and ask about the Marathon Weekend pasta special.
- The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton: get 10% off any entrée for breakfast, lunch or dinner when you show your race bib. Carb up with new menu item, Pappardelle Pasta with shrimp, tomato ragu, Grana Padano cheese, asparagus and kale.
- Gino’s East: if you’re staying at a Chicagoland Hilton hotel, visit any Gino’s East location and show your Hilton Key Card + race bib to get $10 off your meal. Offer valid on dine-in only over Marathon weekend 2019.
- Offshore Rooftop & Bar: located on Navy Pier and soon to be part of a new hotel opening next year that’s operated by Curio Collection by Hilton, Offshore will be offering the Offshore Burger + Miller High Life + shot of Jameson for $15 to all runners who wear their medals to Offshore after 3pm on Sunday October 13, 2019.
Treat Yourself Post-Race:
- Conrad Chicago: complimentary 10 minute massages will be available in Baptiste & Bottle from 12pm-2pm on Sunday for hotel guests that ran the marathon. This offer is exclusively for Conrad Chicago hotel guests that ran the race; to access the discount, runners may show their race bib along with either their room key or confirmation email.
Photo credit: Gregory Regalado
Offers are subject to change; available for 2019 Chicago Marathon only.