NYC is famed for its plethora of restaurants, and diverse culinary options. Why not make your dinner experience that little bit more special, by enjoying a delicious meal on the river while enjoying the twinkling lights of the NYC’s cityscape.
The New York City Lights Dinner Cruise by Hornblower Cruises is a unique way to enjoy the city landmarks – all from the climate-controlled sun deck! Enjoy your sundowner while taking in the views of Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and of course, New York’s iconic Manhattan skyline.
The cruise offers a three course a la carte meal with coffee, along with premium bar upgrades. Enjoy entrée options like filet mignon with truffled potatoes au gratin and pan-seared salmon with roasted vegetable couscous and saffron tomato fume.
After dinner, no need for a club when the experience is brought to you. Dance the rest of the cruise away to the live on-board DJ before you dock at the end of your journey.
- If you have a group and would like to be seated together, book your group together to ensure the correct seating for your dinner cruise
- Dinner cruises run Thursday – Sundays (May – October) and Fridays & Saturdays (November-April)
- Be sure to arrive by 6:30pm for boarding to set sail promptly at 7pm, cruise ends at 10pm
- Cruise departs from Pier 40 in the West Village, NYC
- Prices are from $150, you can save 25% when booking Hilton’s Weekend Like a Local Package
Where to stay:
Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca is a short walk from Pier 40, and in a fantastic spot within the vibrant Tribeca neighborhood. Hilton Fashion District in Chelsea is a beautiful fashion themed hotel with a great rooftop bar RARE, perfect for a pre-dinner cocktail before heading over to Pier 40. Or, stay at the modern and well-located Millennium Hilton Downtown in the Financial District, and take a walk all the way up the riverfront to board your cruise at Pier 40.