Whether you’re coming into town for some holiday shopping or to take in the splendor of the twinkling holiday lights, Chicago is a magical place to visit during the holiday season. Check out some of the top holiday happenings in Chicago this holiday season, plus let the celebrations continue with holiday events and packages at Chicagoland Hilton hotels.
Navy Pier’s Winter Wonderfest: take in all the magic of an indoor winter wonderland at Fifth Third Bank Winter Wonderfest located in the Pier’s Festival Hall from 12/6/2019 – 1/12/2020. Check back for how you can get a 20% discount on admission for up to 4 tickets plus more great savings with Hilton!
Holiday packages & events:
- LondonHouse Chicago: Looking for the perfect perch from which to view the Magnificent Mile Festival of Lights Parade on November 23? Book LondonHouse Chicago’s Mag Mile Lights Package. The cozy package includes an upgraded room overlooking the Magnificent Mile’s annual parade and lights festival. While watching Chicago’s kick-off to the holiday season, guests will also enjoy housemade gingerbread cookies, seasonal candies, and hot cocoa to make in room – with an oversized LondonHouse mug to take home.
- Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center: Thursday, November 28 – Sunday, December 1, enjoy a special Thanksgiving-themed menu at B. Restaurant. Reserve your table today.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville: take in the holiday lights at the Morton Arboretum’s Illumination where you’ll enjoy interactive lighting effects on a one-mile paved path along with seasonal music. Book the “Illumination” package to get breakfast for two and transportation to and from the Arboretum included with your stay.
- Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center: Enjoy a great brunch with a visit from Santa! Join on either December 8th or 15th with seatings at 10:30 – 11:30 am and 12:30 – 2:00pm. Tickets will be available from Eventbrite, coming soon.
- The Rose Hotel Chicago/O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton: looking to visit the Fashion Outlets of Chicago for some pre-holiday shopping? Book the “Snack, Shop, and Slumber with The Rose” package to get complimentary breakfast for two, a Fashion Outlets Saving Pass (worth up to $800 in savings), shuttle service to and from The Fashion Outlets of Chicago, parking at the hotel for one vehicle, late checkout of 2PM, and complimentary passes for coat check and bag hold at The Fashion Outlets of Chicago.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Schaumburg: book the “Shop & Stay” package for free hot breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi and $50 Simon gift card to use at the Woodfield Mall.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect: visiting Randhurst Village Shopping Center? Check out the “Shop and Drop” package to get a $25 gift card and discounts for area shops in the Randhurst Village Shopping Center, free, hot breakfast, and complimentary parking.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Waukegan: spend your day shopping at Gurnee Mills! Book the hotel’s “Shopping Package” and receive a $25 Simon gift card, savings passport, and swag bag (a $40 value) during your stay.
- American Girl® Chicago Store at Water Tower Place: stay at some of our nearby hotels to ensure you, your family, and your American Girl Dolls are treated to an unforgettable stay. Book the Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown to get milk and cookies for your kids and their dolls, American Girl Doll fold out beds to take home, a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and a chance to win an American Girl Doll each quarter – book the package for one Doll or two. Both the Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile and Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile have packages that include an American Girl Doll fold out bed to take home plus an American Girl bracelet, popcorn, and an American Girl DVD rental for the night. The Drake, a Hilton Hotel offers a bed for your American Girl, fresh baked cookies and milk with turndown service, and a voucher for a Shirley Temple or Pink Lemonade from the famed restaurant at The Drake.