Hilton is thrilled to be a Proud Partner of the Golden State Warriors. We can’t wait for you to experience the energy of a home game at the brand-new Chase Center, followed by Hilton hospitality throughout your stay. To make the most of your time in the Bay Area we have put together some information and tips to ensure you get the best game day experience and to make the most of your visit to the Bay Area.
- MUNI: You can show how your event ticket at MUNI turnstiles and boarding platforms to ride MUNI all day until 2AM. MUNI’s network of fuel-efficient Muni buses, light rail Metro trains, historic streetcars and iconic cable cars cover all corners of the city.
- BART: The closest BART station is Montgomery Station. From there you can take MUNI (KT light rail Metro trains) or if you are up for a walk it is about 1.8 miles to Chase Center.
- Express Bus Option: The 78X bus line provides a direct connection to BART (16th Street) from the East Entrance of Chase Center. Click here to learn more.
- Ferry Service: The San Francisco Bay Ferry (Oakland/Alameda) and Golden Gate Ferry (Larkspur) both drop off at Pier 48 just over half a mile from Chase Center. The ferries will depart 30 mins after the game.
- Caltrain: Caltrain is a convenient option to and from the arena. It is located just 0.8 miles away and departs 30 minutes after the game from 4th and King.
- Taxi and Paratransit Services: Pick-up locations are conveniently located on Terry A. Francois Blvd. in front of Chase Center for north bound and south bound guests.
- Ride-Share Apps: Enter “Chase Center” as your destination. Upon arrival, use one of the designated passenger loading zones (white curbs) along Terry A Francois Blvd for a safe curbside drop-off. At the end of your visit request your pick-up and the app will show you the best designated places to get picked up. TIP: If you are up for exploring the neighborhood walk a few blocks away from Chase Center before requesting your ride to avoid the crowds.
- Drive and Park: There is limited parking closest to Chase Center available at the Mercedes-Benz Garage (99 Warriors Way) and 150 Warriors Way (previously 450 South Street). Pay for your parking ahead of time and guarantee a spot. Prepaid parking is available in the Chase Center App, during your ticket purchase transaction as an add-on, or can be pre-purchased online: Preferred Lots | View Other Lots
Where to Eat and Drink
- Pre- and post-game options: The Mission Bay neighborhood has lots to explore. Spark Social is a new urban gathering space located in the heart of Mission Bay offering a food truck park, beer/sangria garden, and lounge space designed to bring the neighborhood together for fun times. If you are looking for breakfast you can check out Cracked and Battered. If you would like something more adventurous Tadu Ethiopian Kitchen is always a hit. Or, if you would just like a great drink and beautiful bay views, check out Mission Rock Resort located conveniently across the street from Chase Center or The Ramp which has one of the best patios in the whole city.
- Within Walking Distance: If you are interested in exploring the adjacent neighborhoods of Dogpatch and Potrero Hill have tons of inspired local eats.
- During the game: Chase Center has added concessions from restaurants that are iconic local eateries with a strong rooted Bay Area connection. Some of these include Bakesale Betty, Nate’s BBQ, Sam’s Chowder House, La Cocina, Sarap Shop and Tacolicious.
- Coming soon to Thrive City:
- Dumpling Time is a casual dining experience focused on freshly made dumpling.
- High-Energy Food Hall by Chef Michael Mina is a food hall that will deliver a mix of interactive sports games, three full service bars, and a collection of hawker stands inspired by San Francisco’s diverse population.
- Belly & Sweet Belly is a local Oakland locally-sourced and organic ingredient fusion restaurant and dessert shop.
- Gott’s Roadside creates California-inspired dishes using locally sourced ingredients.
- Nachoria is inspired by the seaside eateries of Puerto Vallarta, where the owners believe they can make the world a better place by making one perfect bite at a time.
- Mission Bay Wine Bar at Thrive City will be an extension of Mission Bay Wine & Cheese featuring a carefully curated selection of compelling wines by glass or bottle, delicious craft brews on tap, and a changing assortment of small plates.
- Greater San Francisco Bay Area: Kin Khao is a Michelin Star restaurant conveniently located downtown in Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel. Or, if you are looking to splurge there are 59 Michelin Star restaurants in the Bay Area so the foodie scene will not disappoint.
Where to Stay
- Hampton Inn San Francisco Downtown/Convention Center: Complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, 1.8 mi away
- Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel: Contemporary high-rise in the heart of Union Square, 1.9 mi away
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square: Modern full-service hotel in the heart of the San Francisco Theater District, 2.1 mi away
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District: Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, conveniently at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, and North Beach, 2.2mi away
- Plus, Warriors fans extend your stay and enjoy up to 50% off Sunday nights (40% off for non-Hilton Honors members) when you stay a third night with Hilton’s Long Weekender package.
Live Like a Local
- Have a picnic at Mission Delores Park. If it is a nice day it can get quite crowded with locals enjoying the sunshine but there will likely see tight rope walkers, aerial yoga or other fun outdoor activities to watch.
- Enjoy NightLife at the California Academy of Sciences: Enjoy music, creatures, and cocktails and a thought-provoking new theme every Thursday night. NightLife is your ticket to the nocturnal side of the Academy.
- Farmer’s Markets are very popular in the Bay Area. Some close markets include:
- Heart of the City Farmers Market at the Civic Center every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market every Thursday and Saturday at the Ferry Building
- Thrive City Farmers Market located right outside Chase Center every Sunday
- Hiking is a Bay Area staple. From Redwood forests to mountains to cliff-side beaches there is so much to explore in the San Francisco Bay Area. Some local favorites include Muir Woods, Mount Tamalpais, Marin Headlands and Mount Diablo State Park.
Get The Chase Center© App
For instant access to everything at Chase Center. Plan all aspects of your night from up-to-date information on transportation to finding your section with the Interactive Arena Portal maps and so much more. Learn more here.