While you are in town there is so much to do in Oakland and the surrounding San Francisco Bay Area. From iconic landmarks to access to nature around every turn, be sure to plan ahead to get the best game day experience and to make the most of your visit to the Bay Area.
Where to Eat/Drink
- Pre- and post-game options: Oakland has lots of great neighborhoods to explore including Uptown where Drake’s Dealership (19th Street BART station) offers the ultimate beer garden experience or Jack London Square with lots of options including Forge Pizza where you can enjoy California beers and Neapolitan-style pizza.
- Greater San Francisco Bay Area: Kin Khao is conveniently located in Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel. Or, if you are looking to splurge make reservations early for Lazy Bear. With 59 Michelin Star restaurants in the Bay Area the restaurants are sure not to disappoint.
Where to Stay
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Oakland-Waterfront: Less than 2 miles away, enjoy easy access to the game and waterfront views of Oakland Estuary.
- Hampton Inn Oakland Downtown-City Center: Brand new hotel conveniently located near Downtown Oakland.
- Hilton Oakland Airport: Located on 12 acres in a resort-like setting less than a mile away from Oakland International Airport and less than 4 miles from the stadium.
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square, Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel and Hilton San Francisco Financial District are all located in the heart of San Francisco.
- Plus, start your day off right with our Breakfast Included Packages.
Where to Play
- Lake Merritt: Located in the middle of downtown Oakland, the lake is a 3-mile loop where you can stroll, bike, jog or just lounge and spend the day.
- Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square: Open November 6 – January 20, stop by Union Square in the heart of San Francisco for a spin on the ice rink.
- The Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, the Ferry Building and the Painted Ladies in Alamo Square are just a few of the iconic landmarks to explore in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Live Like a Local
- Friday Nights at OCMA: Enjoy music, food and more. Plus, get after-hours access to the Oakland Museum of California.
- Hiking is a Bay Area staple. From Redwood forests to mountains to cliffside beaches there is so much to explore in the San Francisco Bay Area. Some local favorites include Muir Woods, Mount Tamalpais, Marin Headlands and Mount Diablo State Park.