Whether you’re visiting LA for the first time or are a native Angeleno, there’s always something new to discover in this great city. Get the best of the beach and the city when you pick your favorite neighborhood to start your stay and then cap it all off with a Chargers game at Rokit Field at Dignity Health Sports Park to round out your ultimate weekend.
Where to Eat/Drink:
- Find some of the best bites in Manhattan Beach. Just 8 miles from the stadium, enjoy some of the best seafood around at Fishing with Dynamite. Open for lunch and dinner, the chef prepares towers of fresh crustaceans, tender octopus dishes, melt in your mouth tuna (and even an incredible burger and fries too).
- Head south and check out Long Beach. Enjoy brunch before the game or happy hour any time at Saint and Second. Find this gastropub off of 2nd street and enjoy weekend brunch, all-week lunch, dinner and of course, happy hour. With charcuterie plates and an interior design that seem to be ripped right from Instagram, don’t miss grabbing a spot on the rooftop. Flatbreads are always a winner, but make sure to order duck meatballs too.
- Explore the beer scene in Torrance. With 11 local craft breweries and create your own self-guided crawl with IPAs at Absolution Brewing Co., Belgian style and interesting ingredients like hibiscus flower at Monkish Brewing Co., or a try unique combination of hops and grapes with The Grape Ape at Smog City Brewing.
Where to Play:
- Hit The Strand and explore each of the beach Cities of Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan. Walk, bike, skate or surf your way along this beach path for truly amazing views, a laid back vibe with really good drinks and really good people watching.
- Visit Pine Avenue in the heart of LBC that takes you past some of the most famous attractions, bars and restaurants. While you’re in town, take time to explore the city and climb aboard the historical Queen Mary, take a gondola ride on the Naples canals or make a day trip out to Catalina Islands. No drama here.
- When you’re not tailgating in Carson, take time and treat yourself to a Porsche Driving Experience, the ultimate car playground set on a world-class track or make it the consummate sports weekend and catch a home game for the LA Galaxy if you time your stay just right.
Where to Stay:
Take the stress out of game day and stay near all the action. Rokit Field at Dignity Health Sports Park offers a great, central location with easy access to both Los Angeles and Orange County. When you book with Hilton, Chargers fans can save 50% on Sunday night when you stay through the whole weekend. Discover your perfect gameday base in Carson and other exciting neighborhood options near the stadium:
Whether you live in LA or are in town for football, treat yourself to a stay with Hilton and save 50% off Sunday nights with our Long Weekender package. Choose from over 100 hotels in Los Angeles and Orange County and visit Travel.Hilton.com/Chargers for more information on exclusive offers like savings on Disneyland and access to the world-famous Magic Castle.