The defending National League East Champion Atlanta Braves will host a watch party at The Battery Atlanta for Opening Day as the team begins its season on the road against division rivals the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday, March 28 at 2 p.m. First pitch is slated for 3:05 p.m.
- A live DJ, the Heavy Hitters and ATL Breakers will entertain the crowd between innings
- BLOOPER, the Tomahawk Team, Chick-fil-A Herd of Cows and the Home Depot Tools will be on-hand interacting with fans throughout the afternoon
- Fans can take photos with the 2018 NL East Championship Pennant
- 680 The Fan will broadcast live from the Plaza from 9:30 a.m. – 1:50 p.m.
- FOX Sports Southeast’s pregame show, Braves LIVE, will be live from the FOX Sports’ set inside The Battery Atlanta with Brian Jordan and Kelsey Wingert as well as shown on the Georgia Power Pavilion video board at 2 p.m.
- Fans will have the opportunity to spin the FOX Sports Prize Wheel at the Watch Party to win Braves tickets and other prizes
- The Braves Clubhouse Store will stay open till 7 p.m. and will have giveaway items for fan contests at the Watch Party
- Food and beverage kiosks will be on hand throughout the Plaza
Parking for the Watch Party is free in the Red, Green and Purple Decks for four hours. For more information, please visit www.braves.com/watchparty.
After the three-game series in Philadelphia the Braves return to Atlanta to take on the Chicago Cubs in their Home Opener Monday, April 1 at 7:10 p.m. Tickets for all Braves home games can be purchased at www.braves.com/tickets.