South Florida will be hosting The Big Game coming up on February 2nd, 2020. It is the perfect destination for visitors, as it has wonderful hotels, world-class restaurants, craft breweries, show-stopping nightlife, an impressive art scene, luxurious shopping and so much more.
Top 10 things to do in South Florida during The Big Game Weekend:
- Point Royal – On February 2nd Celebrity Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s Coastal American Restaurant, Point Royal at The Diplomat Beach Resort, will offer guests a delicious menu for The Big Game, including unlimited wings, pizza and select beers for $50+ per person from 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM. Point Royal has received several high profile awards including Hottest Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale by EATER Miami.
- Nokku – During The Big Game weekend, guests can enjoy Nokku, a discreet lounge with private Karaoke rooms at Chef Michael Schulson’s restaurant, Monkitail at The Diplomat Beach Resort. Nokku will be offering guests a viewing party on February 2nd from 6:00 PM-11:00 PM with featured food and drink specials; bottle service will also be available. Monkitail has been recognized by USA Today as the #1 Best Hotel Restaurant.
- Diplomat Prime – On February 2nd guests can visit The Diplomat Beach Resort’s Luxury Boutique Steakhouse, Diplomat Prime, featuring Chef Rashaad Abdool, for a viewing party with happy hour specials at the bar from 5:30 PM-10:30 PM. Game day food specials at the bar will include items such as the Prime Dip Sandwich.
- South Pointe Park Pier – Located on the tip of Miami Beach and part of a 17-acre park, those visiting for The Big Game can do more than have just a regular beach day here – there is also a playground for kids, grilling and picnic areas and great piers for fishing!
- LIV – LIV is an iconic nightclub that has become one of the most sought after hot spots of Miami. Guests visiting this lively club during The Big Game weekend can expect an atmosphere of dancing under falling confetti while laser lights fill the room.
- Lincoln Road – Located just a few blocks off the beach, Lincoln Road Mall is South Florida’s premier outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. This mile long, pedestrian-only promenade is a happening street scene that is perfect for out-of-town visitors during The Big Game weekend. Guests will be able to indulge in excellent shopping, and terrific dining options.
- Wynwood Walls – Visitors to South Florida will love taking Instagram-worthy photos in front of these large and colorful street murals known as the Wynwood Walls. Guests can book an official tour of the outdoor street art museum, where they’ll learn more about legendary graffiti writers and street artists or they can simply wander around on their own getting lost in the beautiful artwork!
- Las Olas Boulevard – Las Olas Boulevard is in the heart of Fort Lauderdale and is truly at the forefront of everything from fashion boutiques and art galleries, to memorable restaurants, sidewalk cafes, bars and more! Las Olas Boulevard is South Florida’s most architecturally unique, authentic, and eclectic shopping and dining district that visitors from all over will enjoy during The Big Game weekend.
- Sawgrass Mills – Sawgrass Mills is the largest outlet and value retail-shopping destination in the United States, so South Florida visitors who love to shop must stop here! The shopping center has more than 350 stores, including outlet locations like Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and Gap. Sawgrass Mills has everything from fashion and jewelry to electronics, sporting equipment, beauty products, home accessories, toys and more.
- Beachfront Promenade – Only two miles north of Port Everglades, guests visiting for The Big Game weekend can experience South Florida’s beautifully landscaped beachfront promenade, with its signature white wave wall and brick-paved path.
Beach, Brew, & Big Game Week
Experience more when you book your stay at The Diplomat Beach Resort, the centerpiece of South Florida for The Big Game weekend. From Thursday, January 30th, 2020 – Monday, February 3rd, 2020, guests can stay at the Diplomat for rates starting at $759. Book today at www.diplomatresort.com or call 954.602.6000.