Hilton announced it is delivering some serious holiday magic with the launch of the Ultimate Holiday Escape Package – the perfect solution for people looking to gift distinctive and memorable experiences this holiday season. In a city that sparkles all year, but particularly in the winter when waterfronts and fountains are transformed into ice skating rinks and gardens into glistening light displays, Hilton’s package is offering travelers a one-of-a-kind curated experience that gives them access to the best of the nation’s capital.
Guests who book the Ultimate Holiday Escape Package in December can look forward to a number of unique activities during their stay, including:
- A private cocktail class at Columbia Room for up to six people, led by owner and award-winning mixologist Derek Brown;
- A custom family, individual or couple’s illustration by noted DC-based artist Halsey Berryman of New Columbia Sign Co.;
- A case of wine from DC’s premiere urban winery City Winery Washington, DC, delivered to your door complete with a unique personalized label;
- A personalized floating session and escape for up to four at the luxurious Soulex Float Spas;
- A posed one-hour portrait session with Flytographer, just in time for this year’s Holiday Cards;
- A full-day candid photo shoot with Dan Swartz of Revamp where Dan will accompany guests on outings among the National Mall and other noted landmarks;
- Glam Squad in-room styling services for four people prior to a night on the town, and;
- A carriage ride and private curated tour of Georgetown GLOW, a world-renowned winter art installation around the historic Georgetown neighborhood.
- In addition, Hilton is proud to offer additional perks to guests visiting the area over specific dates this winter, courtesy of the Smithsonian Institution.
This extravagant package is valued at $6,475.11 and includes a Friday and a Saturday night stay. Choose from any of our 60 hotels travel.hilton.com/dc. There is only one way to book this package. Email our team at email@example.com so we can help secure these experiences for you.
Those not quite ready to splurge on the Ultimate Holiday Escape, but still in need of some holiday cheer, can give the gift of travel this season with Hilton’s Weekend Like a Local package. With this package, guests can eat and drink their way around the Nation’s Capital with up to 50% off Sundays and special offers from several local area restaurants. This limited time package is subject to availability and at participating hotels in Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland. Stays must be booked and completed between October 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019. Offer requires a minimum stay of three (3) nights and must include a Saturday and Sunday stay. Hilton Honors members qualify for 50% off Sunday nights and non-Honors members receive 40% off the Sunday rate.