It’s that time of year again! Take your mind on a vacation, and your taste buds on an adventure! Hilton’s Taste of New Orleans is back and is providing guests who book the Taste of New Orleans package exclusive deals on top New Orleans restaurants, and up-to $25 on-property hotel credit for every day of your stay!
About Our Featured Exclusive Offers
Our NOLA experts have dug in deep to find the best cuisines in the Big Easy. If you’re here on a romantic vacation, or simply enjoy the taste of great tasting food, the Taste of New Orleans package is for you! Enjoy 20% off at the following dining experiences:
- Doctor Gumbo Tours: Doctor Gumbo Tours. Voted one of the “15 Best Foodie Tours in the USA,” Doctor Gumbo Tours is a unique tour company focusing on the culinary and cocktail histories of New Orleans and southern Louisiana. Doctor Gumbo Tours is the cure for the common tour!
- Tujague’s: Known as the birth place of brunch and home to the oldest stand-up bar in America, Tujague’s has been a New Orleans’s favorite for over 160 years.
- Palace Café: Enjoy legendary, contemporary, Creole food in an upbeat and lively grand café, located right off the French Quarter at Palace Café.
- Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse: “Best Steakhouses in America” as voted by Travel and Leisure Magazine. Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse will allow your taste buds to enter a space of perfection in the “art of beef.”
- Bourbon House: Enjoy famous premier seafood and oyster bar at Bourbon House located in the French Quarter overlooking Bourbon Street.
- Tablaeu: Located on picturesque Jackson Square at Le Petit Theatre is Tableau. Dickie Brennan’s newest restaurant featuring contemporary French-Creole cuisine is disguised as an elegant 3-story townhouse with an open kitchen & balcony.
- August: Experience New French Fare at August, a unique dining experience that’s located within a historic 19th-century French-Creole building with beautiful architectural detail.
- LUKE: French & German Brassie on St. Charles Avenue. Enjoy a lively atmosphere with the freshest seafood and oysters procured daily from the Gulf of Mexico at Luke.
- Domenica: Enjoy a meal that elevates Italian ingredients and classic flavors to create modern classics adapted for the contemporary palate of New Orleans at Domenica.
- Shaya: Take your taste buds to an exotic place at Shaya, a modern Israeli cuisine that has received the James Beard Award.
- Willa Jean: Get your snack or sweet craving fix at Willa Jean, a contemporary bakery in downtown New Orleans.
- Borgne: This seafood hotspot, Borgne, is where you can enjoy New Orleans’ classics made with the freshest local ingredients.
- Pizza Domenica: Pizza Domenica is a stylish, rustic pizzeria & bar. With wood-fired pies & appetizers made with local ingredients, your taste buds will thank you!
About the On-Property Credit
Enjoy on-property credit that can be used towards parking, dining, and more! If you’re staying at Hilton, Curio, Canopy, Tapestry and DoubleTree brands and book the Taste of New Orleans package, you will receive $25 on-property credit for every night of your stay. If you’re stay at Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites brands and book the Taste of New Orleans package, you will receive $15 on-property credit for every night of your stay.
How to Redeem These Offers
Guests who book the Taste of New Orleans package will receive an official ‘Taste of New Orleans’ postcard upon check-in. Guests will also receive an email from Hilton titled “Redeem you Taste of New Orleans Offers” with a link to redemption instructions for each partner offer.
Additional Exclusive Offers
As a bonus for Hilton Honors members, you can take advantage of additional offers around the city including:
- Wheel Fun Rentals: From now to September 30, 2019 get 10% off rentals at Wheel Fun Rentals! Enjoy Swan Boasts on Big Lake or rent a bike to make your way around the city. Take advantage of all that New Orleans has to offer, just show your Hilton Key Card and Honors App account when checking out to take advantage of this exclusive deal!
- Free Cocktail at Tujague’s: The Corsican-mint flavored crème de menthe (French for “mint cream”) and crème de cacao, as a style of chocolate liqueur, is a must-try when visiting New Orleans! And the best part of it all… it’s FREE at Tujague’s (if you’re a Hilton Honors Member). Click here for more info.
If you’re not a Hilton Honors member yet, sign-up via website or app. Show your Hilton Honors account page when redeeming these offers and get special offers on New Orleans deals and exclusive hotel pricing for your next trip!