You probably know Orlando as the “Theme Park Capital of the World”, but there is so much more to do in Orlando beyond the theme parks. From outdoor adventures, great music and entertainment, sports, and more, there is always something to bring you back to Orlando year after year.
Where to Eat/Drink
- Head on over to CityWalk and enjoy live music and entertainment while you dine at Margaritaville, Pat O-Brien’s and more before heading over to Hard Rock Live for a great concert.
- If you haven’t checked out Disney Springs yet, grab a bite to eat at Jaleo, House of Blues and more!
- Explore the ICON Park area with amazing dining at Tapa Toro, Uncle Julio’s and more!
Where to Play
- Experience the all new NBA Experience for activities with the whole family, then go check out at Orlando Magic game at the Amway Center in downtown Orlando.
- Catch a broadway show, concert, plays and more in downtown Orlando at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
- Explore ICON Part with The Wheel, Sea Life Orlando Aquarium and Madame Tussaud’s the Starflyer and more!
Where to Stay
- With experiences for the whole family, stay at Hilton Orlando, a vibrant resort centrally located to all major theme parks
- At Hilton Orlando, take a plunge down the winding waterslide. Splash in the Splash Zone “sprayground,” or enjoy an afternoon on one of the sports courts.
- As Orlando’s only hotel partner of both SeaWorld® Orlando and Universal Orlando Resort, you are able to enjoy exclusive benefits to both parks.
Live Like a Local
- For amazing local cuisine, explore the neighborhoods of downtown Orlando like Mills 50, Ivanhoe Village and Audobon Park
- Get away from the tourist areas in Orlando with a visit to Wild Florida, featuring air boats, animal encounters and more!
Orlando is more than the theme parks, so take some time to explore all there is to do around Central Florida!