Visiting South Florida for the big game? There is plenty to see, eat and do while you’re in town! Hard Rock Stadium is conveniently located between both the Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports, allowing visitors to stay and explore the best of both destinations and still easily access the stadium.
Where to Eat/Drink:
- Fort Lauderdale: Fuel up for a big day of tailgating or exploring the destination with brunch at The Foxy Brown. With a creative menu with items like banana bread grilled cheese and hangar steak hash you are sure to leave satisfied – and full!
- Miami: Located on lively Collins Avenue in the heart of Miami Beach, enjoy delicious authentic Italian fare at Dolce Italian. Signature favorites include the Dolce meatballs over creamy polenta and the specialty Neapolitan pizzas.
- Hollywood Beach: You can’t visit South Florida without trying some of the fresh seafood. Bring out the best of both land and sea with an indulgent Surf & Turf dish, personally recommended by celebrity chefs Geoffrey Zakarian and Michael Schulson
Where to Play:
It’s no secret that South Florida is a great place to relax and have fun – and it definitely goes without saying that soaking up the sunshine on the beach is a must, but when you’re ready to get out & explore you must check out some of our favorite spots:
- Miami Gardens (near the football stadium): Extend the competition past game time with some friendly competition and cold beverages with your crew at Top Golf or Chops + Hops Axe Throwing Lodge.
- Miami: Spend some time discovering Wynwood on foot. Walk through the mural-splashed destination of hipster coffee shops, local breweries and restaurants, shopping and more than 70 art galleries.
- Hollywood Beach: two-mile long promenade, known as the Broadwalk is a great place to walk, jog or bike while enjoying coastal views of the Atlantic Ocean. Along the way, you can find a variety of restaurants, juice bars and ice cream stores.
Where to Stay:
The stadiums’ central location gives fans the opportunity to choose between different South Florida neighborhoods, without sacrificing time away from tailgating. Here are a few options from Hilton Hotels: