Welcome to white sands and palm-fringed beaches, fresh seafood, mole-inspired cuisine, and Mayan ruins. Anywhere you look, Mexico is simply heaven on earth. Your stay will be a unique and unforgettable experience.
Mexico boasts the best of all worlds, for any type of getaway you crave. Want to explore? Let your imagination run wild—or rest—among one of 26 UNESCO-declared world heritage sites, charming towns, stunning Pacific beaches, coastal resorts or majestic mountaintops.
To do, see and love in Mexico:
- Take in Mexico’s famous Mayan ruins, including the well-known Chichen Itza
- Sample the local cuisine like the breakfast dish Chilaquiles or tacos al pastor
- Recharge in Tulum, deemed “Pueblo Mágico” (Magical Town), with crystal massages on the beach, famous “temazcales,” and sound baths
- Experience whale watching in the amazing “Bahía de Banderas” while in Punta de Mita
- Visit the “Islas Marietas” island and the hidden beach of Playa Escondida