Weekend Like a Local
Broadway shows, museums and galleries, world-class restaurants and that unmistakable skyline are all part of the magic of the city that never sleeps.
Hilton guests save up to 50% off Sunday night when they stay three nights, plus guests get exclusive savings to city experiences. Discounts include:
- Up to 25% off select performances at Hulu Theater and Radio City Music Hall
- $7 off tickets for Madison Square Garden's All Access Tour and the Radio City Stage Door Tour
- 30% off Roundabout Theatre tickets
- 50% off Unlimited Biking rental and tours
- 15% off airport transfers with SuperShuttle
- 20% off walking tours from Real New York Tours
Additional offers are available from the following partners: City Brew Tours, Lombardi's Pizza, Hornblower Cruises and Museum of Jewish Heritage -"A Living Memorial to the Holocaust".
Click here to see a full list of participating partner offers
Each of the five boroughs – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island – features its own unique blend of must-see neighborhoods, world-famous attractions, unique restaurants and cultural hotspots. From the Upper East Side to historic Lower Manhattan, a different perspective awaits at every block. With famous sites such as the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Central Park, NYC is packed with things to do.