Weekend Like a Local
Broadway shows, museums and galleries, world-class restaurants and that unmistakable skyline are all part of the magic of the city that never sleeps.
Hilton guests save up to 50% off Sunday night when they stay three nights, plus guests get exclusive savings to city experiences. Discounts include:
- Up to 25% off tickets to Trolls LIVE! valid on select seats and performances
- Up to 25% off tickets to Sesame Street Live! Let's Party! valid on select seats and performances
- Up to 25% off tickets to Nick Jr. Live! "Move to the Music" valid on select seats and performances
- $7 off tickets for Madison Square Garden's All Access Tour and the Radio City Stage Door Tour
- 15% off City Brew Tours
- 20% off general admission tickets to the Museum of the City of New York
Each of the five boroughs – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island – features its own unique blend of must-see neighborhoods, world-famous attractions, unique restaurants and cultural hotspots. From the Upper East Side to historic Lower Manhattan, a different perspective awaits at every block. With famous sites such as the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Central Park, NYC is packed with things to do.