Our Save and Stay Late Package
Houston is a young, diverse metropolis filled with top-rated restaurants, shopping and cultural gems.
More than 12,000 restaurants represent over 70 global cuisines in this sprawling city. Food & Wine magazine has called Houston “America’s newest capital of great food” and The New York Times has termed us as “one of the country’s most exciting places to eat.”
There are multiple theater venues, 19 museums and the Houston Grand Opera. Four major league teams play in Houston – the Astros, Texans, Rockets and Dynamo. World-class shopping abounds throughout the city. For outdoors fun, Houston has more than 500 parks and green spaces, too.
With our Save and Stay Late Package, you can enjoy:
- Late checkout time of 3:00pm.
- An on-property credit of $25 at full service hotels and $15 at our focused service and all
- The Pearl Restaurant: 20% off your food purchase
- Rise: 20% off food purchase
- The Grove: 20% off food purchase
- Prohibition: 20% off food purchase
- The General Public: 15% off food purchase
- Bowl and Barrel: 15% off food purchase
- Bosscat Libations: 15% off food purchase
- BCK Kitchen and Cocktail Adventures: 15% off food purchase
- State Fare: 15% off food purchase
- Kiran’s: 15% off food purchase
- Field and Tides: 15% off food purchase
- The Rustic: 10% off food purchase
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company: First pint free
- Houston BCycle: First ride free
- Houston Museum of Natural Science: Up to 60% off admission
- Space Center Houston: 40% off admission
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston: 20% off admission
- Houston Symphony: $20 off your total ticket purchase
Click HERE to learn more about the offers and savings you can enjoy this season.
Guests who book the Save and Stay Late package will receive an official ‘Save and Stay late’ postcard upon check-in.