St. Louis is known for its award-winning Saint Louis Zoo, mouth-watering food options and some great attractions like the iconic Gateway Arch, but another must-see activity while you visit St. Louis is seeing a St. Louis Blues hockey game at Enterprise Center.
Here are five reasons why you can’t miss a visit to Enterprise Center while in town:
- We are the champions, my friend! – After a 52-year wait, the Blues won their first Stanley Cup title in a thrilling seven-game series against the Boston Bruins in 2019. With names like Ryan O’Reilly, Vladimir Tarasenko, Brayden Schenn, Alex Pietrangelo and Jordan Binnington, the Blues are one of the NHL’s most exciting teams and are sure to be for years to come!
- The best fans – Whether it’s high-fives and cheers after a Blues’ goal or the dance to signify a power play, Blues fans are from the Lou and they’re proud. If you’ve heard St. Louis has the best fans in baseball, wait until you see its hockey fans!
- Family-friendly – Midwest hospitality speaks for itself. When you walk through the doors at Enterprise Center, the fans, the guest service staff and the facility – thanks to three consecutive years of renovations – will make you feel right at home.
- Local flavor – Enterprise Center offers some of St. Louis’ favorite food destinations, such as Lion’s Choice, Hi-Pointe Drive-In and Byrd & Barrel. Be sure to dip your toasted ravioli into some marinara at 3 Stripes or try a few St. Louis brews at the Anheuser-Busch Biergarten, too.
- A lasting impression – From the hard-hitting action and entertainment, top-notch fan experience and great food and beverage options, your experience at a Blues game is sure to leave a lasting impression. Like Nelly and Tim McGraw once said, you’ll “think about it over and over again.”
To see when the Blues are playing at home next, check out the St. Louis Blues schedule.