It’s no doubt that the New Orleans’ Saints just got even more exciting and if you didn’t have New Orleans in your plans for this year, you just found a reason to come down to the Big Easy!
Come on now, let’s take a look at the team’s offense for a second:
- Drew Brees (current record holder for most career completions, and all-time passing yards record)
- Alvin Kamara (one of the top running backs in the NFL and the first player in NFL history with 1,000 receiving yards and 1,000 rushing yards in his first 20 career NFL games)
- Mark Ingram (recently back from an injury, Ingram is back with fresh legs and ready to make runs)
- Michael Thomas ( established himself as one of the league’s best wide receivers- and Brees’ go-to-guy)
- Dez Bryant (ex-Cowboys receiver and the newest addition to the Saints with a one-year contract)
- Ben Watson (tight-end and previous Super Bowl winner)
There is no doubt that the Saints have the NFL’s top offensive line.
With just a couple of home games left this regular season, it’s high-time for football lovers to make their way over to New Orleans to see this amazing team!
- November 18: Saints vs. Eagles
- November 22: Saints vs. Falcons
- December 23: Saints vs. Steelers
- December 30: Saints vs. Panthers
Start tailgating in the French Quarter and then make your way over to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome for the game! Book your accommodations with Hilton at travel.hiton.com/new-orleans, and get special offers such as late-check out and exclusive deals on dining across the city (when booking the Save and Stay Late package).