While Toronto is home to some of the most ethnically diverse and delicious cuisine in the world, sometimes all you want is a juicy, cheesy, savoury burger and a side of crisp fries.
To celebrate the Summer of the Burger, Bliss Restaurant at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel and Suites has crafted a battle for the ages with five creations competing head-to-head for your taste buds.
- Canadian Eh!, a AAA 7 oz. chuck and brisket beef patty topped with maple infused back bacon, aged cheddar, caramelized onions, and grilled Ontario mushrooms, on a brioche bun with dijonnaise and a pickle.
- Bombay Bliss, a Chickpea and potato patty with mint chutney slaw, tamarind chutney, and a gluten-free bun.
- California Dreamin’, a Herb crusted chicken fillet slathered in gorgonzola cheese, chipotle mayo, Napa cabbage slaw, and sliced tomato, sitting on a brioche bun.
- Smooth ‘n Smokey, topped with 40 Creek Whisky BBQ sauce, pulled pork, red cabbage slaw, sliced brie, and mayonnaise, on a potato and chive bun.
- Memories of the Middle East, a Lamb kofta patty, Middle Eastern spice blend, lettuce, tomato, red radish, and garlic aioli, on a harissa bun
The struggle to choose your favourite is real, with customers giving their two cents as to who they want crowned Best Burger:
• “Oh my, it actually has a generous piece of brie on here, this is delicious” – Smooth & Smokey
• “The Lamb burger was excellent, such a generous portion. I couldn’t eat the bun” – Middle East Burger (FYI, she ate the entire burger)
• “It was OMG delicious, so flavourful and juicy, and the fries are my favorite” – The Canadian Eh!
The Summer of the Burger ends August 31st, so grab your favourite while it’s hot!
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel and Suites
5875 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1N1