Whether it’s a weekend getaway or a week of family vacation, the Big D is where to be! After all- it is one of America’s fastest-growing cities. With free activities for the family, a fun night out in the city, or a new atmosphere filled with Southern Hospitality with a City Vibe, you cannot go wrong with the countless activities at your disposal.
Just a few of the countless attractions/neighborhoods in Dallas include…
• Klyde Warren Park: The perfect destination for dog lovers, fitness freaks, and those that just want to enjoy the outdoors. Klyde Warren Park features Music Thursdays and is the perfect outdoor destination every day out of the week!
• Dallas Arts District: The largest arts district in the nation and culture hub of Dallas, located right along Klyde Warren Park and housing the Winspear Opera House, Nasher Sculpture Festival, and Meyerson Symphony Center.
• Nasher Sculpture Center: Experience, Inspire, and Be Enlightened with the exquisite collection of contemporary and modern sculptures along with the programs and events planned for you!
• Dallas Farmers Market: Rooted from the native Texan feel and grown to the Metropolitan Destination it is today, the Farmers Market brings more than just health healthy and wholesome products to the city. With events and celebrations planned throughout the year, you are able to experience the unique tastes of multiple cultures in one location.
• American Airlines Center: Dallas’ premier entertainment and sports venue. Enjoy a Stars or Mavericks game or catch your favorite artist performing.
• Deep Ellum: The perfect destination for Instagram pictures and photographers in Dallas! The streets are filled with art and lively people. If you’re looking for a “chill” day out or to kick back and relax at night, Deep Ellum is filled with great bars, restaurants, and shops!
• The Star in Frisco: Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters! The perfect place to play, shop, eat, drink and experience the Dallas Cowboys-themed campus!
• Reunion Tower: See a 360-degree panoramic view of the skyline and grab a bite to eat in the revolving café, or take it a step further and enjoy an elegant dinner with a floor-to-ceiling revolving view of the city!
Dallas is more than just a Texan town it’s a vibrant city that loves giving you a reason to go out and enjoy. With events for date night, a family vacation, or a girls/guys weekend, the Big D has it all!