A Sprawling Stretch of Adventure and Fun
DFW is home to world-class dining, six professional sports teams, top museums and theaters, and the most shopping centers per capita in the U.S.
Stay at one of Hilton’s 10 brands in Dallas/Ft. Worth and enjoy up to a $25 hotel credit ($25 for Hilton, Curio, Canopy, Tapestry and DoubleTree brands & $15 for Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites) and discounts to a variety of local attractions, including:
- Texas Rangers: 50% off tickets at select games
- Texas Live!: $5 off $25
- Al Biernat’s: 20% off your lunch bill and 10% off your dinner bill at both Al Biernat’s Oaklawn and Al Biernat’s North (offer excludes alcohol)
- The Rustic: 10% off food purchase
- Bowl & Barrel: 15% off food purchase
- Mutts Canine Cantina: 15% off food purchase
Watch the Texas Rangers play their last season of baseball at Globe Life Park in Arlington. Visit the many museums and theaters, including the DMA in Dallas or the Kimbell Art Museum in Fort Worth. If you’re into history, there’s the JFK Sixth Floor Museum and Fort Worth Stockyards. Excitement and adventure await at Six Flags over Texas and Hurricane Harbor. DFW is home to luxury retailers, such as Neiman Marcus in NorthPark Center and America’s first shopping center, Highland Park Village. Hit the paved trails at White Rock Lake, Campion Trails, Katy Trail or Trinity River Trails. And refuel in the Metroplex’s burgeoning restaurant scene – with everything from world-famous BBQ to French cuisine.