You already know that Gwinnett is the Seoul of the South™. And maybe you’ve even been on one of our food tours. But if you haven’t had a chance yet, or you’re just hungry for more, we’re sharing our five most favorite spots to curb your Korean BBQ craving.
- K Factory. This is the perfect place for your next date night or birthday celebration. A more upscale joint, K Factory serves incredibly high quality cuts of meat that melt in your mouth.
- Stone Grill. If you’re looking for a great place for a family-style meal, Stone Grill is the way to go. Their all-you-can-eat options and stellar side dishes, banchan in Korean, make this stop worthwhile. Pro tip: it’s not BBQ, but be sure to order the corncheese. It’s to die for.
- Honey Pig. Described as industrial-chic, the decor of Honey Pig is one reason to stop in. Of course, their fantastic Korean BBQ options await you once you arrive. Honey Pig utilizes the iron-cast lid (aka “Ssot-Dduk-Kung”) method of grilling, which is different than most restaurants in the area.
- 9292 Korean BBQ. The savory scent of charcoal fills the air as you walk into 9292 Korean BBQ, which pretty much instantly makes you hungry. Be sure to try some of their marinated options.
- Iron Guys. The folks behind Iron Guys decided to take things a step further and combine Western style BBQ with Korean direct fire cooking. You’ll get your meat on a skewer, and will still have that delicious, smoky taste you expect from Korean BBQ.