Love beer? Boston is brewing on the craft beer scene. From stouts and sours to porters and IPAs, beer enthusiasts will find a refreshing pint from one of the many craft breweries popping up in the Boston area. With experimental beers and seasonal brews rotating through the menus, many taprooms across the city offer a perfect setting to enjoy live music, games, food trucks, trivia, and brewery tours.
With over 150 breweries and counting in Massachusetts, the beer scene is rapidly growing and thriving throughout the city and beyond. One of our favorites, Dorchester Brewing Company, located on Massachusetts Avenue, just south of downtown Boston, is only one mile from DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside. For the last three years, Dorchester Brewing Company has been offering a one-of-a-kind experience allowing everyone from beer novices to beer connoisseurs enjoy in-house brews alongside collaborative partner brews on tap.
Come and enjoy an overnight stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside with the Room with a Brew package. You will receive a welcome amenity upon arrival including:
– One can each of Cream Ale and Double IPA from Dorchester Brewing Co.
– Packed to-go lunch for two including your choice of salad or cafe signature sandwich, bags of chips, and the signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookies
– Dorchester Brewing Co. gift card worth a flight of four 5 oz. pours
– Transportation to/from brewery (shuttle available upon demand)
– Please note: Dorchester Brewing Co. brewery tours are complimentary and available on Saturdays from 12-2pm
The Room with a Brew package is available for stays Thursday through Sunday through December 2019. Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside is your ideal destination when visiting Boston. Situated along Boston’s Harborwalk, a 43-mile park along Boston’s scenic shoreline connecting many of Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods and communities. DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside is located less than one block from the MTBA red line subway station, providing access to many of the city’s iconic attractions and landmarks.