The City that Never Sleeps
Broadway shows, museums and galleries, world-class restaurants and that unmistakable skyline are all part of the magic of "The City That Never Sleeps."
Hilton guests save up to 50% off Sunday night when they stay three nights, plus guests get exclusive savings to city experiences. Discounts include:
- A Macy's VIP Shopping Passport
- 30% off Roundabout Theatre tickets
- 10% discount on tickets for Brooklyn Nets and New York Islanders home games
- 15% off airport transfers with SuperShuttle
- 20% discount to "Chow Down" exhibit or general admission at the Museum of Food & Drink
Additional offers are available from the following partners: National Geographic’s Encounter: Ocean Odyssey, Lombardi's Pizza, Agern, Great Northern Food Hall, Talde Jersey City, Hornblower Cruises, Stella34 and City Brew Tours.
Click here to see a full list of participating partner offers
Each of the five boroughs – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island – features its own unique blend of must-see neighborhoods, world-famous attractions, unique restaurants and cultural hotspots. From the Upper East Side to historic Lower Manhattan, a different perspective awaits at every block. With famous sites such as the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Central Park, NYC is packed with things to do.